Murrieta Hot Springs Home Flooded By Coroded Pipe?
Murrieta Hot Springs residents have been relying on our local Murrieta team to restore water damage for years. According to industry estimates, 14,000 people in the United States experience a water damage emergency at home or work each day. The most common causes of water damage are:
- Leaking pipes
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Washing machine water supply line leaks
- Condensation from air conditioners
- Blocked drains
- Malfunctioning sprinkler systems
- Leaking water heaters
Here are some more facts about water damage:
- 98 percent of basements in the United States will experience some type of water damage during their lifespans
- 37 percent of homeowners in the United States claim to have suffered losses from water damage
- 5 billion is the annual cost to insurance companies from water damage and mold in the United States
- $6975 is the average cost of a home water damage insurance claim
- The average age of failed washing machine supply line hoses is 8.7 years
- 75 percent of water heaters fail before they are 12 years old
Call Us Today!
When your Murrieta Hot Springs home or commercial business has a broken pipe or other water damage emergency, our local Murrieta team will restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 951-894-4392.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.