Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
In as little as 48 hours, mold and microbial growth can quickly become a problem in your Murrieta area home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold and microbial growth can cause health effects and can also cause significant lasting damage to your property. SERVPRO of Murrieta has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold and microbial growth problem. SERVPRO of Murrieta's team is ready to inspect your property and quickly get to work mitigating the mold and microbial growth and making it "Like it never even happened."
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (951) 894-4392
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Murrieta for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Murrieta has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Murrieta proudly serves Murrieta, Murrieta Hot Springs, and surrounding areas.